This packet was created to help young children learn about the differences and similarities between life long ago and life today. While the concept is often taught with Thanksgiving, it is important that children understand that these changes occurred over a long period of time. (Pilgrims did not use candlestick phones.)
The packet includes
- Easy to Read Booklet - color, black and white, student illustrated
- Directions for Sorting/Scoot/Roam the Room
- Then and Now Sorting Mats
- Then and Now Picture Cards (26)
- Student Recording Sheet, Answer Key
- Now and Then Cut and Paste Sort, Answer Key
- Now and Then Cut and Paste Matching, Answer Key
- Photos/Illustrations of “long ago” schools, classrooms
- Diagram, brief explanation of a hornbook
- Venn Diagram – Schools of Long Ago and Today
- Writing Papers – What I Like/Don’t Like about Then/Now
Consider following me to receive notification of new products, freebies, and sales. Most of my products are listed at 50% off for the first few days of a listing. If you follow my store, TPT will send you an email when I post something new. To follow me, look under where my logo is located and click on "follow me."
This resource for Tell Me When: Now or Then? is for personal use only and one license is a single user license for one teacher.
Thank you for stopping by.
Tell Me When: Now or Then?
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License