Telling Time: Telling Time - Telling Time activity
Flip Flap Book® Telling Time Flip Flap Book® Flip Flap Books®
Practice Telling Time and learn to Tell Time using this Telling Time FLIP FLAP BOOK® Get ready to have your students think and write about TIME using this Interactive Telling Time Flip Flap Book®.
Included in this unit is:
* 1 All About T-I-M-E Flip Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to show what they learned about telling time.
- write about why being able to tell time is important
- complete filling in an analog clock by adding the hours, minutes and hands
- look at a digital time and draw the hands on an analog clock
- look at an analog clock, tell the time, and write it in digital form
- create a TIMELINE OF MY DAY using analog and digital clocks and write a description of what they do at the specific time of day.
I hope you enjoy this unit!
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 copy paper ONLY!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
CHECK OUT SOME OF MY OTHER FLIP-FLAP BOOKS®:
The Moon and Space Flip-Flap Books®
The Butterfly Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Plants Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Dinosaur Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Frogs Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Sealife Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Thank you for your interest in my product. If you purchase it, I would be grateful if you could leave feedback on my unit.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: Click here to WATCH a Flip Flap Book Video Tutorial
Flip Flap Book® Video Tutorial
(keywords: back to school, beginning of the year activities, math about me, all about me, second grade, first grade, third grade)