This time unit introduces the concept of time and digs deep into the what time really is. What does it include?
86 page Unit for Primary Students (Applicable for Kindergarten through 2nd Grade) Worksheets and Games can be tweaked for appropriate age levels
- Flash Cards for 0’Clock, Quarter Hours, and Thirty Minutes
Digital and Analog Clocks
- This Packet Does assess each of the above but is NOT worksheet heavy.
- This packet addresses the quarter hours, but it does not go into quarter past in written words. It is written as :15 or :45.
- Poster on how to tell time.
- Accountability Worksheets for centers
- 13 Math Notebook Activities (concentration on AM/PM & elapsed time)
- Poetry Journal Activity (Original Clock Song/Poem to the tune of “What Does the Fox Say”)
- Assessments: 2 fill in the clocks/times (o’clock)
- 3 Worksheet Assessments Half Hours
- 4 Assessments Quarter Hours
- Writing Prompts to integrate Writing Skills (3 Different Leveled Worksheets to suit your class writing levels)
- Students make their own clocks
- Clocks for students to cut and glue their own clocks with numbers and hands
- How well do they know time worksheets? How long would it take them to…
- Students come up with activities that they can do in one minute or an hour and draw them in worksheet.
- 2 elapsed time worksheets
Check out the preview!