Telling Time BOOM CARDS™ | Analog Clock - To the hour, half hour, and 15 minutes
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- This is a YEAR LONG ELEMENTARY ESL Grammar & Vocabulary Boom Card Bundle that includes 100 different decks in my store at a heavily discounted price! This Bundle gives you a YEAR LONG supply of topic / grammar / vocabulary based BOOM CARDS to use with your students. With 100 different decks you'Price $220.00Original Price $295.65Save $75.65
- Do you need extra activities for your students to practice telling time on an analog clock? This boom card bundle focuses on telling time to the hour, half hour and quarter hour. Students will click the correct time from a multiple choice answer bank. Each card is self-correcting so student get immePrice $14.00Original Price $17.40Save $3.40
Each TELLING TIME task card helps students identify the time by reading an analog clock. Your students will gain confidence using a traditional clock and practice: o'clock, half past, quarter to and quarter past for all 12 hours.
- 12 (to the hour cards): Students must read the time and choose the correct clock.
- 12 quarter past cards, 12 quarter to cards, 12 half past cards: Student look at the clock and choose the correct answer.
BOOM CARDS™ digital task cards work on a laptop, desktop, Chromebook, tablet, iPad or any other mobile device that can access the internet. They can also be used on your Smart Board. You can assign the cards to your students by adding a deck to your library and assigning it to your students.
They are self-grading (time-saving) and allow you to monitor student progress.
NO PREP! No printing or laminating. They are ready to use!
- A link to access 48 Telling the Time Digital Task Cards on the BOOM Learning℠ website
More about BOOM Learning…
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
You might also like:
Telling Time Games BUNDLE - Hour, Half hour, quarter hour & nearest 5 minutes
Telling Time Mystery Picture Boom Cards™ - Hour - Half hour - Quarter hour
Telling Time Posters & Clock Labels - Digital & Analog Clocks for ELL / ESL
Telling the Time Posters & Clock Labels - Digital & Analog Clocks - Neutrals
ESL Game : Telling Time Bingo (To the nearest 5 minutes)
ESL Game : Telling the Time to the nearest 5 minutes | I have-Who has
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!