My telling time activities are BOTH included in this bundle to save you money!
Telling Time Book
This package is a 16-half-page book to reinforce the skills of telling time in five minute increments. Students love having the opportunity to find the clock illustrating the analog time shown on each page. Then they are given the opportunity to calculate five minutes before and after the given time, as well as draw an activity they do at that time of the day.
Three pages with blank times and prompts are given so students can create their own times, draw in the hands on the clock and illustrate. This is great for differentiating for students who need a challenge (perhaps creating clocks to the minute) or those who need a review with simpler times.
The last few pages include a writing prompt and clocks to illustrate times mentioned in their short story, and a page to write about students’ favorite time of the day.
This is the perfect book for creating a fun telling time bulletin board, a cute math center, or a math project that could possibly span over the course of a couple days. It’s also a great assessment tool. (Product alone is $3.00)
Telling Time Activities
This pack has great activities to use when teaching and practicing telling time to 5 minutes.
This 22 page pack includes:
* Cut-apart cards with clocks and matching times. This could be used in so many ways- matching game, small group practice, memory, scavenger hunt, etc.
* Two cut- and glue independent or small group sheets to reinforce the skill.
* Clock sheet with blanks to fill in the correct time. Great for independent practice or assessment!
* A writing activity including an area to include drawing in times told in the story.
* "I Have, Who Has?" game with clocks and times for students to read and process as a whole group.
This is an excellent tool when you need student-centered activities and reinforcement of the concept of telling time to the nearest 5 minutes. (Product alone is $3.00)
Buying this bundle saves you $1.00!
Thanks for shopping, and I hope you enjoy! :-)