Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
11.85 MB | 54 pages
Telling Time Bundle - Everything you'll need for your students to understand how to tell time in fun and engaging ways. Students in classrooms will always have a varying level of skill when it comes to telling time.. So what's included in this bundle will ensure that both beginners and experts alike will be put to the test!
• I Have, Who Has Task Card Set #1. 36 cards which work in unison, the times are specific to 15minutes.
• I Have, Who Has Task Card Set #2. 36 cards which work in unison, the times are specific to 1minute.
• Worded Time Problems Task Card Set. 40 cards where the duration in the worded problem needs to be added to the clock to get the answer.
• 7x 2 page 'Telling Time' workseets. First page, the student has to identify the time from the displayed clock hands. Second page, the student has to draw the clock hands in from the time listed. Each worksheet varies in how specific the time is, from 30minutes, to 15minutes, to 5minutes, to 1minute.
• 1 page '24 Hour Time' worksheet where the student has to read the time on the digital clock and write down the time in 12 hour format. (This worksheet includes a separate 12 hour to 24hour conversion table card)
• 10cm round, rainbow-coloured wall posters to go around the clock in your classroom to help students read the time.
• All the listed components above come as 300dpi/Vector PDF files in 'A4 Size'.
• All the listed components above come as 300dpi/Vector PDF files in 'Letter Size'.
..Packaged in a .zip file.
I take the utmost care to ensure my products are free of any mistakes, however if in the very off chance you find one in any of my products, please email me at: Steve@Pixel-Puzzles.com with the details of what’s wrong and I will send you the corrected copy within 24 hours.
EARN TPT CREDITS:
You may or may not already be aware, that you earn points on your TpT account whenever you leave feedback to a seller. These points can be used to reduce the cost of future purchases.
Aside from that, I would love feedback on this product so I know how it went.