Give your students a fun way to practice their time telling skills with these awesome activities!
What does your purchase get you??
-3 different time telling SCOOT games (20 SCOOT CARDS PER GAME) with answer keys and a recording sheet
-8 time telling worksheets
Scoot Games Included:
-Word problems involving time to the hour and half hour
-Reading analog clocks to the hour and half hour
-Reading analog clocks the the hour, half hour, and quarter past
-4 worksheets allowing students to read an analog clock and write the digital time for each clock (to the hour, to the half hour, to the quarter hour, and mixed times)
-4 worksheets allowing students to practice drawing hands on clocks for the digital time given (to the hour, to the half hour, to the quarter hour, and mixed times)
How to play Scoot:
1. Print, laminate, cut out each scoot card
2. Give each student a recording sheet
3. Place one Scoot card on each student’s desk
4. Give students appropriate amount of time to solve the question on their card and write the answer in the corresponding box on their recording sheets
5. Yell “SCOOT!” when you notice all students are finished
6. Students must move to the next seat and solve the next card
7. Repeat steps 4-6 until students have solved all 20 scoot cards
Suggestion: more than 20 students? allow students to use the empty desk as a "brain break." Have students do jumping jacks, run in place, or hop on one foot until you yell SCOOT.
Questions?? Feel free to message me!