Telling Time By the Hour Hand Analog Clocks - GOOGLE SLIDES™
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- Needing extra practice or online materials to teach telling time? This BUNDLE features 7 Google Slides™ for telling time to the hour, the half hour hands and minute hands. Whether you are teaching online, blended, homeschool or needing activities for the classroom or math centres, these sets of tellPrice $23.00Original Price $30.25Save $7.25
- Teaching your students to tell time to the hour and half hour is easy when done in steps! Students will read and determine the time on the analog clocks and digital clocks. Learning to tell time helps with children with their cognitive development as well as mathematically understanding. After my stPrice $8.00Original Price $10.25Save $2.25
- This BUNDLE features 2 products of Telling time by the hour. Students will read and determine the time on the analog clocks and then decide which digital clock matches the analog version. Learning to tell time helps with children with their cognitive development as well as mathematically understandiPrice $6.00Original Price $7.75Save $1.75
Telling time to the hour is a game changer in my class! Students read and determine the time on the clocks. Learning to tell time helps with children with their cognitive development as well as mathematically understanding. After my students practice working with the analog clock and moving the hour hand, they rarely ask me, "what time is it?"!
This product includes:
⭐ a title page for students to type their name
⭐directions given oral & written
⭐ 40 questions
⭐ Fill-in-the-clock numbers page
⭐ 4 styles of questions: move the hour hand, place a check mark beside the right time, and type in the hour, what is 1 hour after/before?
⭐ a self evaluation
Please note: When you purchase this product, you will be given access to a link that will allow you to open the file in Google Slides™. You’ll then share that file with your students. The slides are digital and coloured.
Other Related Products that May Interest You:
☆Telling Time to the Half Hour - Google Slides™
☆Telling Time to the Hour, Half & Quarter Hour - Google Slides™
☆Telling Time to the Hour - Boom Cards
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Please go to your “My Purchases” page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
- Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
- I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
- Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower, or CLICK HERE! Woo hoo! You will now receive email updates about this store.