Read the Clock Match-Up Game!
These clock models and matching time cards will help your students practice telling time to the minute on analog clocks. Versatile in format, you can use these cards in a variety of ways:
* Memory concentration game in small batches at math center
* Distribute cards to students and let them move about to find their "match"
* Use the files as jpgs in your other math worksheet or activity applications you are creating for yourself
* Show students the clock card and have them write the time
* Show students the time and have them draw the hands on the clock (2 pages of blank clocks are provided for this purpose!)
* 28 clock models and their matching time card (56 cards total)
* Colorful and bold font (print in black and white, if you'd like!)
* A few tricky ones (ie, 1:10 & 1:02, 10:21 & 5:52, etc)
* 2 sheets of blank clock faces that you can use at a center or as a follow-up worksheet. (Drawing the hands is great practice for kids who struggle with time-telling!)
Print on cardstock and laminate for longer shelf-life in your busy math class. : ) The preview will show you all 56 cards and blank clock faces so you can see exactly what you are paying for with this file.
p.s. Feedback is always very appreciated! Thanks!