Are you ready for some football?! Time is ticking in this COMMON CORE aligned game! Students use their knowledge of time to reach the end zone and rack in the points! This game is a fun game that offers students great practice at telling time! It provides them with a little challenge that will keep them on their feet. Having used this game with my students, I know your students will also love this game! Included in this product is:
1. Notes to the teacher
2. How to Play
3. Playing Pieces
4. Game boards in color and b + w
5. Clock cards with times to the hour and half hour, to the quarter hour, and to the nearest 5 minutes. (These different sets will allow you to easily differentiate.)
6. Special game play cards that really add a twist to the game!
7. Go for 2 point cards that really get your students thinking!
8. Score Card for students to keep track of scoring during the game
9. Game Clock - a master list of the correct times for your students to self-check during play.
This game is aligned with the Common Core measurement and data standards for grade 1 and 2, and provides great practice for students in grade 3 who are working towards meeting the standard of time to the nearest minute.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for stopping by!!!