We LOVE Google Interactive Slides!! Your students will draw lines to match answers, write in the correct answers, and drag buttons to the correct locations!
• They'll match analog clocks to digital clocks and written times
• Use the terms: half past, quarter past, and quarter til
• Answer time related story problems
Times begin with the hour and half hour, then progress through 5 and 15 minutes to the one minute times!
This is a great way for students to practice this skill independently, during centers, or at home!!
*Let's Go Paperless!!
** You may also like:
Google Interactive - Counting Money
Google Interactive -Patterns and Relationships
Addition and Subtraction BUNDLE Grades 2-3
Addition and Subtraction Bingo Grades 2-3
Place Value Bingo Grades 2-3
10/100 More 10/100 Less Task Cards
10 More 10 Less Bingo
Multiplication Arrays (Meaning of Multiplication)
Place Value BUNDLE Grades 2-3
Place Value Worksheets w/ Riddles Grades 2-3
Counting Money Task Cards
Telling Time Task Cards
Telling Time Bingo
Counting Money Bingo
Identifying Fractions Bingo
How to find out when I've added a new product (free or paid) to my store:
• Look for the green star at the top and to the right on this page and click it to become a follower. The star is next to my store name: Joyful Projections. When I add a new product, you will receive an e-mail with a link to its description. If you choose not to receive e-mails, simply go to My TpT and click on My Favorite Sellers. This is a list of the sellers you are following. You can turn off notification (from green to red).
How to earn TPT credit toward future purchases:
• Please go to My TpT and click on My Purchases (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can rate and comment on the product.
How to make sure more teachers know about this great resource:
• Pin it! Start a board on Pinterest and pin this product by clicking the Pin It button on the top left of your screen.