Here is an engaging, hands-on, game based activity for students to learn and/or revisit the skill of telling time!
This product is a great asset for small group instruction, would be a great addition to math station curriculum, and could easily be used for RTI! My favorite part of this product is how easy it is to differentiate for my students with these materials. Having four different sets means I can break students up into groups and meet them where they are instead of where I want them to be!
★ INCLUDED RESOURCES ★
• Four Sets of the Game "I Have Who Has" for All of your Telling Time Needs!
• Telling Time to the Hour (14 Cards)
• Telling Time to the Hour & Half Hour (22 Cards)
• Telling Time to the Nearest 15 Minutes (22 Cards)
• Telling Time to the Nearest 5 Minutes (26 Cards)
★ TEACHER-FRIENDLY FEATURES ★
• Teacher tested & approved
• A variety of learning opportunities to reach a broad spectrum of learners
• Hello DIFFERENTIATION
★ STUDENT-FRIENDLY FEATURES ★
• Kid-Tested (Thumbs Up)
• Engaging Activity
• Based Activity
Make sure to come back after you check out this product to rate the product, ask questions, and follow my store!
Feel free to email me at email@example.com for any questions or needs!