Also included in
- Includes nine of my partner spin and write and wipe math game resources in a money-saving bundle. These games are perfect for math centers and math stations! They encourage cooperative learning, are self-checking, and require very little teacher prep! Just print, place in a page protector, and add s$30.00$39.00Save $9.00
This telling time on the clock partner game resource includes 9 partner games designed to help students practice telling time and drawing hands on a clock to show time. Just print each game board and laminate or place in a page protector. Then, provide a pencil, a paperclip, counters, and/or a dry erase marker as indicated by game directions. These games work great as math centers and make differentiation easy!
The following games are included:
• Spin and Bump (Time to the Hour)
• Spin and Bump (Time to the Half Hour)
• Spin and Bump (Time to the Quarter Hour)
• Spin and Bump (Time to the Nearest Five Minutes)
• On the Clock (Time to the Hour)
• On the Clock (Time to the Half Hour)
• On the Clock (Time to the Quarter Hour)
• On the Clock (Time to the Nearest Five Minutes)
• On the Clock (Elapsed Time Plus and Minus 1 Hour)
Click here to view all my math games and resources.
Looking for a challenge for your students who have mastered telling time? You may also be interested in my Time Word Problem Task Cards resource.
If you enjoy this product, please consider following my store. I post new products and freebies regularly! You can contact me with any questions or requests at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amanda Taylor @ Second Grade Smiles