This resource is a part of my Telling Time the Bundle
. If you have already purchased the Bundle, please DO NOT purchase this!
I have who has is an easy-to-play game, a great way to practice with the whole class.
149 cards in total. +149 cards B&w version
Six I have, who has games included.
The cards are color coded:
1. pink set - time to the hour - 13 cars
2. pink set - time to the hour with am, pm - 24 cards
3. blue set - quarter past the hour - 24 cards
4. orange set - time to the half hour - 24 cards
5. green set - quarter to the hour - 24 cards
6. yellow set - time to the nearest 5 minutes - 40 cards
Directions for use are also included.
All my telling time resources are color coded in the same way
You can differentiate easily by customizing with target pages.
Helps to meet common core standards:
CCSS.Math.Content.1.MD.B.3 - Tell and write time in hours and half-hours using analog and digital clocks.
2.MD.C.7 - Tell and write time from analog and digital clocks to the nearest five minutes using a.m and p.m
Telling Time packets available in my store: Telling Time Memory GameTelling Time by the Hour Cut and Paste ActivityTelling Time Self Checking Clip It CardsTelling Time Task Cards and Bang Classroom GameTelling Time to the Half Hour Cut and Paste ActivityTelling Time Worksheets
FREE Sample Telling Time Worksheets
Did you know that you can get TPT credit to use on future purchases?
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable.