Presentation (Powerpoint) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
13.43 MB | 25 pages
Telling Time Math Game
Your class is going to love practicing Telling Time with this Interactive math game! I have had so many requests for more of these games this one is sure to please as well! This game is made in powerpoint and will work on your Smartboard or Promethian boards.
To play this game you can assign your children into up to 4 groups or have children solve answers independently on paper or a whiteboard. Play begins when a record album is picked from the game board. The children will then solve the math problem that appears. Children can check their answer by clicking on the jukebox on every page. There are 20 problems in all. A scoreboard is provided if you want to keep score. Please take a look at the preview to see a sample of the game.
Skills covered are:
- Telling Time to the hour, half hour, quarter past, quarter to, and 5 minutes.
- a.m. and p.m.
- Word Problems
- Analog and digital clocks
Why buy one of my games?
- My products are Common Core Aligned.
- A variety of questions are included to increase the rigor.
- Prepares students for standardized testing.
- Motivates students to practice math concepts in a game format.
- Made by an experienced 2nd grade teacher.
- Kid tested!
If you like this product click strong here
to see my Telling Time Task cards which correlate perfectly!