- 5 worksheets where students have to look at the clock and write that is on it (hour, half hour, quarter hour, and 2 to the 5 minutes)
- 2 worksheets where students have to draw the hands on the clock according to the time stated in the box
- 2 worksheets where students match the correct time with the time in word form (Ex: 6:15/ Quarter after six)
- 1 worksheet where students cut out different activities and organize them in a chart according to whether they occur in the a.m or p.m.
- 2 centers or game where students match the time shown on the clock to the correct time (to the half hour, to the 5 minutes)
- 1 set of 18 telling time task cards and recording sheet (with answer key)
Click here to check out my Telling Time Centers for 2nd Grade- 5 centers to help your students practice and master telling time!
If you are happy with the product, please leave feedback as I am just getting started on TPT! Thanks so much!
I really hope you enjoy my product! If you are unsatisfied in any way, contact me right away and I will do my best to make it right :)
Looking for some other Math resources:
Odd & Even Pack
Aaarrgghh! A Pirate Measurement Adventure
Place Value Worksheet Pack
Graphs & Data Pack 1
Graphs & Data Pack 2
Addition & Subtraction Story Problems Task Card Bundle
Please follow me to be updated as I add more products to my store :) I really appreciate your support! Thank you!
Feel free to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit my blog, Elementary Antics, for more fun ideas!