Telling Time Practice - Board Game - students can practice telling time in an engaging way! Analog and digital game boards are included in color and black & white. There are three different versions to play: roll a die, spinner, and game cards! Game pieces and templates are included, or you can just use what you have on hand for less prep work. Perfect for math centers!
• Analog board game instructions
• Analog board to the hour and half hour, in color and black & white (2 pages)
• Analog board to 15 and 5 minute intervals, in color and black & white (2 pages)
• Digital board game instructions
• Digital board to the hour and half hour, in color and black & white (2 pages)
• Digital board to 15 and 5 minute intervals, in color and black & white (2 pages)
• Game cards in color and gray chevron (6 pages)
• Spinners in two different sizes, color and black & white (Paperclip & pencil are needed to use the spinners, 4 pages)
• Make your own die and game pieces, color and black & white (2 pages)
• Analog clocks (2 pages)
• Hour & minute hands to cut out and use with analog clocks (1 page)
*Please see the preview for a good look at this product!*
*This is included in the Telling Time Practice - Bundle*
You may also like:
Telling Time Practice - Analog & Digital, A.M. & P.M.
Telling Time Practice - To The Hour & Half Hour
Telling Time Practice - To The Quarter Hour & 5 Minutes
Number Practice 1-20
Math Activities With Dice!