This is a jam packed time practice pack - spring/summer theme clipart
1) 10 time printables that cover hour, half hour, 5 minutes, digital to analog and vice versa, elapsed time word problems, sequencing time increments by following a pattern, saying the time in a different way (quarter past, quarter to), and a.m. and p.m.
2) Two Flip Booklets. One practices a.m. and p.m. Students have to glue the picture activity card underneath the correct flap according to what time the activity is done. The second booklet is identifying quarter past, half past, and quarter to with cut outs to put in the booklet and a place for them to write another way to say the time.
3) Time I Have Who Has Game with 30 cards…identifying how to say digital and reading an analog clock.
4)Writing correlation: Students choose a critter (butterfly, spider, snake, or bee), and identify their favorite time of the day by drawing it on the clock. Then they write a fiction story about the critter and why it is their favorite time of the day, what do they do, etc.
5) Telling Time Puzzle Center – Laminate and cut apart the time puzzle pieces. Students have to match the analog to the digital. They have to record both on the recording sheet. You can add a colored sticky dot on the back for self checking.
6) Time Is Flying CRAFTIVITY- Students get a butterfly template. They will attach a clock piece on each wing and pick 4 different times (or you can tell them the times to write). They will only glue the top of the clock piece so that it can be a flap. Then they will lift the clock piece and underneath, they will write the digital time and also identify another way to say it. You can also differentiate this by not gluing the second piece underneath the clock, and instead just having lower grade students write the digital time underneath the flap directly on the butterfly’s wing.