Also included in
- This bundles features 5 First Grade Math products that focus on the 'Geometry' and 'Measurement and Data' standards. Fractions, time, 2D and 3D shapes are covered. A set of 20 review worksheets are also included (which revise all the first grade standards).The following products are included:TellingPrice $13.99Original Price $16.99Save $3.00
Are you teaching time to the hour / half hour this semester? Then these worksheets are exactly what you need for your Math lessons or Math centers! This packet is a selection of time worksheets and activities for First Grade.
It is designed for 1st grade (common core aligned to the telling time standard below). NOTE: It can still be used in other year levels (is very suitable for K & 2nd).
- It’s a HUGE time saver – simply print and go!
- It's great value - 53 pages!
- It’s versatile – students in Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade could try these activities, depending on their capabilities
- It’s Common Core aligned explicitly to the 1st grade standard (CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.1.MD.B.3: Tell and write time in hours and half-hours using analog and digital clocks).
- Each page specifies what is covered (e.g. 'tell time to the hour' or 'read digital times'.
- It has fun and engaging clipart!
- Each style of worksheet comes in 'hour', 'half hour', and 'hour & half hour'!
- Assessment is included!
- 24 puzzles (12 Hour Times, 12 Half Hour Times) in 4 vibrant colors (blue, yellow, green, and red). Simply print, laminate (if you want), and cut out. Students mix up and rearrange to match up the clocks and times.
- Make a Clock Cut & Paste
- Flower Time x3 (Read words, draw clock)
- Watch Out x3 (Read words, draw clock)
- Sun Match x3 (Read words, match to clock)
- Clock Cut & Paste x3 (Read digital)
- What's the Time? x3 (Read digital, draw clock)
- Clock Sort (Hour & Half Hour)
- Make a Watch (Match clock face to digital time)
- Interactive Notebooks x3 (Match clock face to digital time)
- Time Match Up x 3 (Match clock face to digital time)
- Robot Time x 6 (Circle the words/digital time)
- Tell the Time x 8 (Write the words, write the digital time, read the words, read the digital time)
- Assessment x 3 (Hour, Half Hour, and Hour/Half Hour)
Whenever I teach time, it brings out an obsessive need in me to cover all bases! I used to spend hours searching the internet for every element of telling time that I wanted to cover (read digital, write digital, read analog, write analog, read time in words to the hour etc). So I created this product so it's all in one place! I also used to really struggle to find a single page of assessment that covered all the areas. So enjoy!
- Whole Class Explicit Teaching
- Small Group Work
- Math Centers
- Independent Practise
- Early Finishers
Enjoy this resource! Don't forget to follow my store for more awesome products and rate this product for your TPT credits :)