Enjoy these telling time worksheets and printables to help you teach time to the hour, half hour, and more!
Here are the contents:
1) Day and Night Activities
- Choose the the period of the day that matches the picture
- Is it Day or Is it Night? (Encircle answer)
- Day, Night or Both?
- Fill in the blanks. Write the time of the day.
- Draw an activity during the day and night (Perfect for interactive notebooks)
2) Match the Columns
- Draw a line to connect the clock to the correct time
- Draw a line to connect the time to the correct clock
3) Draw the Clock
- Draw the hour and the minute hands to illustrate the time.
- Draw the minute hand to illustrate the time.
4) Multiple Choices
- Choose the letter of the time that matches the clock.
- Choose the letter of the image that matches the time
5) What time is it? Write your answers on the space provided.
- Time to the hour
- Time to the half hour
- Telling Time in words (ie. quarter to six)
6) Elapsed Time
- Nearest hour
- Nearest half hour
7) Create your Clock!
- Parts of the clock
- Cut and paste activity (time to the hour, time to the half hour)