Are you looking for quality, standards aligned math resources to use with Google Classroom™? This paperless resource is specifically made for third grade
students to review common core standard 3.MD.1
- I can tell and write time to the nearest minute. I can use a number line diagram to solve word problems involving addition and subtraction of time intervals in minutes.
★ What's Included?
- Links to download the Google Slides ™
- Directions on how to assign on Google Classroom ™
- Practice 1 - 13 slides
- Practice 2 - 12 slides
- PowerPoint Version
- Answer Key
Please click PREVIEW for more details
Purchase the BUNDLE and Save $$
Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers who want students to become comfortable with interacting with digital resources
- Teachers who want to print less!
- Teachers who want to make math centers less complicated
- Teachers looking for resources that are standards aligned
Please note, this resource covers standard: 3.MD.1
Learning Goal: I can tell and write time to the nearest minute. I can use a number line diagram to solve word problems involving addition and subtraction of time intervals in minutes. The only editable part of this file is the standard
, so you can change the standard to match the wording of your state. You can also delete slides and add your own slides to the resource.
Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org