Telling Time and Elapsed Time Worksheets in No Prep Print & Google Slides
- Google Apps™
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Planning your 2nd grade math lessons for the year is EASY with this YEAR LONG bundle that includes 40 weeks of 2nd grade math worksheets, activities (printable and digital), homework, pacing guides and assessments for every common core state standard. What's Included With the 2nd Grade Math WorksheePrice $70.00Original Price $73.92Save $3.92
Need some helpful telling time and elapsed time worksheets and anchor charts for your 2nd or 3rd grade students? This 3 week unit is filled with printable and digital telling time worksheets, assessments and hands-on activities covering AM vs PM, telling time to the hour, telling time to the half hour, telling time to the quarter hour, telling time to 5 minutes, elapsed time , and more.
What's Included in the Telling Time Worksheets:
- 33 Page Digital Workbook (12 Printable Worksheets PDF)
- Digital/Printable Pre and Post Test (3 pages each)
- 3 Days of Homework
- Teaching Guide
- Anchor Charts (parts of a clock, AM vs PM)
Formats of Telling Time Worksheets:
- Printable Black and White Worksheets
- Printable Color Worksheets
- Google Slides Workbook
- Easel Workbook
These Telling Time Worksheets Cover the Following Standards:
- 2.MD.C.7: Tell and write time from analog and digital clocks to the nearest five minutes, using a.m. and p.m
- 2.OA.A.1: Use addition and subtraction within 100 to solve one- and two-step word problems involving situations of adding to, taking from, putting together, taking apart, and comparing, with unknowns in all positions, e.g., by using drawings and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
Check Out My Other Second Grade Math Worksheet Packs:
- Place Value
- Addition and Subtraction to 1000
- Word Problems
- Data & Graphing
- BUNDLE All Nine Units!
OR check out my Second Grade Let's Do Math Curriculum, including DAILY warm ups, turn and talks, mini lessons, weekly quizzes, unit assessments, benchmark tests, daily worksheets and so much more.
You can also connect with me for first access to my resources, giveaways and FREEBIES via: Email | Website | Instagram | Facebook | Teachers Pay Teachers