I wrote this unit to help my firsties master minute and hour hands and telling time to the hour and half-hour. They have fallen in love with Chloe the Clock, and I hope you will too!
This unit includes:
* Original Chloe the Clock song and poem
* Photos of suggested motions to use with the song/poem
* A Chloe the Clock reproducible pattern for creating kids’ own Chloes
* A flip book to illustrate the number of seconds in a minute, minutes in an hour, hours in a day, and days in a week
* A Wristwatch craftivity
* A sorting activity (What takes a second, minute, hour to do?)
* 6 worksheets to use for practice or evaluation (time to the hour, half-hour, and mixed practice; filling in the digital time to match the analog clock; drawing hands on the clock to match the digital time)
* 2 “I have, Who has?” games—one for time to the hour and one for time to the half-hour.
Please download the preview for a sample of everything included!!