Spanish Time Bundle - 3 time-saving digital resources to get middle school & high school students actively engaged and telling time in Spanish! Includes plenty of instruction and engaging activities to use during distance learning.
1. Time PowerPoint & Google Slides Presentation - Everything you need to get students confidently telling time in Spanish! Includes 28 pages of instruction & practice with telling time before and after the hour with the questions "¿Qué hora es?" and "¿A qué hora?" Includes editable text boxes for students to write answers.
2. Digital Bingo Game - 30 digital bingo cards to practice 24 Spanish time expressions. Share bingo cards with students with Google Classroom while on Google Meet or Zoom. Includes movable bingo chips. Fun way to review telling time in Spanish.
3. Spanish Class Schedule - Have students write out their class schedule in editable text boxes within Google Slides™. Write course names in Spanish, the time each class begins and the name of each teacher. As a speaking activity, students should be able to answer questions about their schedule. "¿A qué hora es la clase de...? ¿Quién es el profesor / la profesora?" and "¿Cuál es tu clase favorita?" Includes two schedules: one with 8 periods and one for a 4 period block schedule.
This is a Google Product. Please make sure you have a way to access this file before purchasing. Includes a PDF with a link to access the resources in Google Slides.
Also available as a PowerPoint & printable activities bundle.
Teachers are saying:
- "I love this resource for telling time. The Slideshow is excellent a breaking down how to tell time and gives good practice!"
- "It was great having the resource pre-made and no need to actually have hands-on materials for COVID reasons. It would definitely work during synchronous online classes. These materials are of high quality and just what we needed."
- "We used this to review telling time in Spanish with my level 1s. The presentation is very clear. They were very engaged with the Bingo game! Great Product!"
What teachers are saying about:
- - "Very engaging, effective, productive and provides great feedback!"
- - "These activities will be perfect to start the new school year with. They are engaging and productive as well as geared to help the learning continue even during these difficult times."
- - "Great graphic organizer to get students thinking about time in a way that is relevant and personal to them."
Geared for Spanish 1.
More Time Resources
● Class Schedule Speaking Activity (printable)
● Time Worksheets (printable)
● Time Task Cards (printable)
More Digital Resources to use with Google Slides™
Save money with Bundles
- Spanish 1 Bundle - 100 Activities!
- Back to School Bundle
- Back-to-School Bundle 2
- Spanish Word Wall Bundle
- Spanish Speaking Activities Bundle
- Spanish Word Search Bundle
- Cognate Bundle
- Spanish Adjective Bundle
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.