Telling Time in Spanish Task Cards | Spanish Vocabulary for Telling Time
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Provide your students with the practice they need to master Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary concepts with this Spanish task cards bundle! This bundle includes 50 sets of Spanish task cards. Each set includes 48 task cards to get your students up and moving. The task cards in this bundle coPrice $179.75Original Price $239.75Save $60.00
- Engage your Spanish 1 students with this amazing Spanish 1 MEGA bundle. It includes everything you need to get your Spanish 1 students learning Spanish grammar and vocabulary in fun and easy ways they will love. Your Spanish 1 students will also work on Spanish reading comprehension with 135 excitinPrice $399.99Original Price $550.75Save $150.76
- If you teach Spanish 1 and 2, then this is the bundle for you! It has fun and engaging Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary practice to last you the entire year. This huge bundle covers all of the skills and concepts traditionally found in Spanish 1 and Spanish 2 curriculums.This Spanish 1 &Price $599.99Original Price $950.25Save $350.26
- Are you looking for a fun variety of resources for telling time in Spanish that you can use in your Spanish classes? If so, this bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of telling time with these 4 easy-to-use resources! You save $3.25 when you buy the bundle vePrice $12.25Original Price $16.00Save $3.75
Help your students practice telling time in Spanish with these Spanish Telling Time Task Cards. This task card set has 48 cards to get your students up and moving while getting a well-rounded review of telling time in Spanish. This important Spanish vocabulary helps students connect Spanish class to real life. Students will be engaged as they complete various telling time tasks on the included student response sheet. Tasks include writing times in Spanish for analog and digital clocks, writing out numbers 1 - 29 in Spanish, re-writing grammatically incorrect sentences correctly, and answering multiple-choice questions related to telling time in Spanish. Check out the thumbnails and preview file for more details on these telling time task cards in Spanish.
Save 20% on these task cards and all my other telling time in Spanish resources with the Telling Time Activities Bundle! Click HERE to see it.
Telling Time in Spanish - Spanish Vocabulary Task Cards includes:
• 48 Spanish telling time task cards in color
• Ink-friendly version of the 48 cards with a plain white background
• Student response sheet
• 6 full-color blank cards
• 6 ink-friendly blank cards
• Answer key (2 versions)
• 15 ideas for using task cards in Spanish class
There are two different ways to teach time in Spanish. To say 9:50, some people say ‘Son las diez menos diez’. Others use ‘Son las nueve y cincuenta’. To accommodate both philosophies, this task card set includes an answer key and cards for each so you can use the ones that go with how you teach telling time. That way, your students won't be confused!
These task cards can be used in many different ways!
• Cut up and distribute around the classroom (hang up on walls, scatter on desks, even hide for some extra fun). Have students go around with a sheet and answer any 30 (or whatever number you want to give them). Makes for a great review before a test!
• Use in conjunction with other activities during stations.
• If you have a document camera, you could show students a card and have them write answers on mini whiteboards and hold up, either individually or as a team.
• Extra five minutes left in class you hadn't planned on? Task cards always save the day! Pull out the task card set and use it for a quick game, formative assessment, or rapid-fire quiz for candy.
See What Other Teachers are Saying:
⭐ This was a great way to get students to work with a partner and get up and move around. I had them posted around my room AND in the hallway by my room. They had a blast working on them together and getting to leave the classroom. Students mentioned it really helped them better learn time.
⭐ Task cards really are a teacher's best friend. These really helped my students to "get" telling time in Spanish. Awesome resource!
⭐ My students love these task cards! The bright color catches their attention and it's just a great way to practice time in a fun way! Thank you for the activity!
More Fun Numbers Activities in Spanish:
- Telling Time in Spanish Digital Mystery Picture
- Telling Time in Spanish Jeopardy-style Trivia Game
- Telling Time in Spanish Pesca (Go Fish) Game
- Numbers 0-100 Pesca (Go Fish) Game
- Numbers 0-100 in Spanish Task Cards
- Numbers 0-100 in Spanish Jeopardy-style Trivia Game
- Numbers 0-100 in Spanish Boom Cards
- Numbers 0-100 in Spanish Google Slides
Click HERE to see the other 80+ task card sets in my store!
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like these task cards!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts