Telling time in Spanish is the *perfect* opportunity to introduce students to Salvador Dali's melting clocks! This bundle uses Dali's famous The Persistence of Memory to practice the difference between "A que hora" vs. "Que hora es."
- PowerPoint (10 slides about Dali/paintings, 29 slides with the questions/answers to the practice sheets)
- 2 pages of notes, each with a corresponding practice page
- 1 page short article about Salvador Dali (in English)
- 1 page practice telling the time (with Dali's melting clocks)
- 1 page practice with activity done at a certain time (with picture parodies of Dali's clocks)
ej. bailamos a las tres
- 2 pages of translating "arguments" between Dali and other surrealist artists about the time, and the time of Dali's surrealist "trial"
***the "arguments" also make excellent mini-dialogos for your students to perform to the class or simply practice reading aloud