This is a set of 6 worksheets to practice time to the 15 minutes with an emphasis on the phrases "quarter to" and "quarter past"! The 6 sheets involved include:
1) Television Times: Read the time and clock and write the TV show that corresponds to the time using the schedule
2) Matt's Morning: Read about Matt's morning schedule and read the time on clock; write what Matt does at that time!
3) Quarter Past: Draw the hands on the clock for the given time and write "quarter past ______" to provide the answer
4) Quarter To: Draw the hands on the clock for the given time and write "quarter past ______" to provide the answer
5) Write the time: Fifteen clocks, basic "read and write" the time!
6) Starting and Ending Time: Read the time word problems to figure out when activities began, ended, or how long the activities lasted :)
I hope these are useful! I tried to provide unique worksheets to have the children think in different ways!
Need a PowerPoint lesson to those tricky time phrases?!
Click here to get it!!