Here is a super fun Connect 4 game that student can play with partners in small groups for extra practice with telling time to the half hour.
1) Students will partner in groups of two, and take turns drawing cards with analog faces.
2) The student who goes first will have the first chance to draw the first card.
3) The student will read the clock and then find the corresponding time on the board and mark it.
4) The student who did not draw the card has the opportunity to steal the card and space if the student who drew the card did not match the correct time. (This is optional, but adds another level of attentiveness to students).
5) Students will complete the game when one of them has four spaces in a row.
6) Clear board, shuffle cards, and play again.
The game board can be laminated or placed in a sleeve to mark spaces with dry erase markers, or counters can be used to denote player spaces on the board.