Also included in
- First grade task cards are a terrific way to reinforce and review any math concept. These monthly first grade math task cards can be used in a variety of ways to meet the needs of your students: use these math task cards as whole group review as a scavenger hunt or scoot game, or use as a small grou$17.50$28.25Save $10.75
Telling time to the half hour is a tricky skill! Students need both practice with an analog clock and digital clock. These 24 task cards will help your students strengthening their measurement and data skills all while having fun! This is a terrific resource for whole group review for Grade 1 as a scavenger hunt, scoot game, or small group as a math center for additional practice and intervention for Grade 2.
This Telling Time to the Half Hour Resource Includes:
- 24 Task Cards in Color
- 3 Different Options for a Recording Worksheet to provide differentiation
- Answer Keys
- Ideas for Use
These Task cards will have students practicing:
- Measurement and Data Skills.
- Telling time to the nearest half hour.
- Writing the time with the phrases "o'clock" and "half past" or writing the time digitally.
Still Have Questions About This Product?
Scroll down to contact me in the Product Q&A Section and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
***Check Out My Other Monthly-Themed Scoot/Task Cards for Math***