Students will love telling time with Hickory, Dickory, Dock! This is a Bundled resource of math center activities.
The Bundle includes:
1. What Time is It? Learning Mats: Students read the clock face on the learning mat and write the time on the line.
2. Clock Time Learning Mats: Students pick a card with a time written on it and draw the clock face on the learning mat to match the time.
3. Match the Clock Learning Mats: Students draw a line from the clock face to the matching written time.
4. Clock Playdough Mats: Students use playdough to make the clock hands for the time that is written on each playdough mat.
5. Time Matching Game: Students play the matching game to match the written hour with the clock face hour.
6. Race to the Clock Game: Students play a board game together that focusses on reading the time on the clock face.
7. Label the Clock Learning Mat: Students practice placing the clock times on the clock in the correct spot.
8. Rhyme Time Learning Mats: Students read the time on the clock and write the time on the line in the poem, “Hickory, Dickory, Dock”.
9. Telling Time Flashcards: Students can use the flashcards to learn how to tell time to the hour.
Thank you for your purchase!