This introductory time packet will help students practice telling time to the hour using analog and digital clocks. With the exception of the “Build a Clock” activity which requires brads/fasteners, all printables require NO PREP and can be used for independent work, morning work, homework, and math centers!
Some of the pages in this packet are also used in my first grade time packet. Make sure to only purchase one of these packets as several of the pages are duplicates.
The activities included in this packet are:
Telling time to the hour:
• What Time Is It? – Identify the time on an analog clock. (2 pages)
• Telling Time! – Identify the analog clock that matches the digital clock. (2 pages)
• Same Time or Not? – Compare the times on analog and digital clocks. (2 pages)
• A Day in the Life of a Mouse! – Read the sentence. Draw the hands on the clock to show the time indicated in the sentence. (1 page)
• A Day at Camp! – Read the sentence. Draw the hands on the clock to show the time indicated in the sentence. (1 page)
• Write the Time! – Write the time shown on the analog clock on the digital clock. (2 pages)
• Teddy Bear Time! – Draw the hands on the analog clock to match the digital clock. (1 page)
• Teddy Bear Time! – Write the time on the digital clock to match the analog clock. (1 page)
• Tick Tock Cut & Paste! – Match the times to the analog and digital clocks. (2 pages)
• Build a Clock! – Draw the numbers on the clock. Color the clock. Use a brad/fastener to attach the two hands to the clock. (1 page)
For more of my math products, check out the following:
• Spring Math Printables
• Count On
• Numbers 1-10
• Numbers 11-20
• All About Shapes
• Kindergarten Math MEGA-BUNDLE!
This includes 9 individual math packets at a DISCOUNTED PRICE!!
Thanks for checking out this item!
My Study Buddy
This packet includes:
15 activity pages / 18 total pages