Here is a super fun memory game that students can play with partners in small groups for extra practice with telling time to the hour.
1) Students will partner in groups of two-four, and set the cards up in four rows and 6 columns face down.
2) Students will take turns drawing cards trying to match the analog clock to the time.
3) Students will complete the game when all of the cards have been matched.
4) The winner of the game is the students with most cards.
5) Cards and be shuffled and then set up again for the next game.
The cards can be backed with construction paper and/or laminated for durability.