Build deep conceptual understanding for telling time to the hour and half hour with these TEN flexible workstation activities.
1. Teacher notes
2. Adorable piggy themed cards
• 24 analog clock
• 24 digital clocks
• 12 number line cards with analog and digital clocks
3. Student instructions for TEN different activities; cards include instructions for how students should show work in their math journals
• read an analog clock
• show a time on an analog clock
• Memory (match analog to digital)
• counting by half hours (analog and digital)
• counting by hours (analog and digital)
• one hour before, one hour after (analog and digital)
• finding patterns (counting by hour or half hour) on a number line with clocks
Common Core Alignment
1.MD.3--Tell and write time in hours and half-hours using analog and digital clocks
Be sure to rate this product and provide feedback to earn TpT credits good toward the purchase of future products!
You Might Also Like…
Common Core: What’s Cookin’? The Meaning of the Equal Sign
Common Core: Capture 4 1st Grade Math Strategy Games
Connect with Math Coach’s Corner
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red ‘Follow Me’ next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales. Visit my blog
for K-5 math tips and freebies you can use tomorrow in your classroom. You can also find me on Facebook
Copyright © Donna Boucher. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.