Telling Time to the Hour and Half Hour Math Games
Also included in
- Introducing the ultimate First Grade Math Games and Centers bundle that will transform your math curriculum, making learning engaging and enjoyable for your young learners. Packed with interactive math games, this collection covers the entire first-grade curriculum, replacing dull worksheets with dyPrice $23.00Original Price $43.05Save $20.05
- Have fun with kindergarten math using these paper and digital math games! This is perfect for distance learning or hybrid teaching. WARNING: These games are highly engaging! You'll appreciate that your students can use this on practically ANY device. Download the preview to see what's all included!GPrice $47.00Original Price $92.50Save $45.50
- Want an easy way to keep your kids engaged and learning during math centers? You're going to love this Elementary Math Games Bundle. These self-checking games follow the same routine so students can play INDEPENDENTLY! This bundle includes 96 math games to cover every elementary math standard! I'vePrice $122.00Original Price $241.90Save $119.90
Let's make learning feel like play! You're going to love these telling time to the hour and half hour math games from my first grade math games collection! These self-checking games follow the same simple routine, so you're not wasting time reteaching procedures.
These games are easy for kids to play with, and you'll appreciate seeing the growth in mastery.
- Tell time the nearest half hour
- Write time to the nearest half-hour
- Use analog clocks
- Use digital clocks
These games are fun and easy to play! Each game includes:
→Instructions so you can get started quickly
→Game boards in color and black lines
→40 questions with answers so kids can play independently
There are FOUR different ways to use these cards!
- STEM to Win
- Game Board
- Race to 20
- Pick Up Sticks
If you'd like to see how to play, check out this blog post here! I've included the instructions in the pdf to make it easy to teach your students how to play.
**You can use this game during small group centers like math with someone. You can also use it for homework, test prep, and/or reviews.
❤️Students talk about math and explain how they solved the problem.
❤️Students persevere through math tasks together.
❤️Students practice applying skills to solve math problems.
❤️Students make sense of math problems by discussing them with a partner.
I absolutely love this game, and I know that you AND YOUR STUDENTS will too!
- 1st Grade Math Games
- 2nd Grade Math Games
- 3rd Grade Math Games
- 4th Grade Math Games
- Multiplication and Division Bundle
- Math Fact Fluency
Hey, are we connected yet?
Click that cute, little star at the top to get connected to Simply STEAM. All new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours.