Also included in
- This Telling Time resource is adaptable to whatever learning situation you find yourself in this school year. Both the DIGITAL for use with Google Slides™ AND the printable version for your math centers are included. Students use Google Slides ™ for distance learning and at-home learning FUN to prac$5.50$9.50Save $4.00
These FUN task cards make great centers for telling time to the hour, half-hour, and quarter-hour! Use the cards during small group instruction along with the included anchor charts. Not only will your students practice math skills, but they will also practice reading! All of the task cards are based on familiar fairy tales which makes motivating your students easy! There are worksheets for assessments. The hard work is done for you.
Teachers are saying:
- "Well thought out and organized. Wonderful graphics. Easy to use."
- "This product was a fun tie in to our fairy tale literacy unit!"
- "This went over extremely well with my first graders and is a great way to hold their attention. Thanks so much!"
In this engaging, hands-on resource you will find:
- Task cards - analog and digital clocks
- Recording sheets -use for accountability in center work
- Answer keys - students monitor their own learning
- A BONUS set of 14 telling time posters (Listed as a freebie in the store.) Print out the posters that you think are appropriate for your grade level and use them to promote higher level thinking discussions/skills!
This loaded set includes:
⏳ 24 cards to the hour
⏳ 24 cards to the half-hour
⏳ 24 cards to the quarter hour
⏳ Sample anchor charts with the pieces to create your own
⏳ Word Wall Cards
⏳ Teaching suggestions on how to teach telling time
⏳ Posters to place in your Math Center
⏳ Response sheets for center work accountability
⏳ Worksheets for practice or to use as assessments
⏳ Just for Fun sayings about how we use the word “time” in everyday life
⏳ FREE Time Posters with sayings about time
⏳ Black and white version of task cards for your printing preferences
**Most kindergarten students learn to tell time to the hour (even if not listed in Common Core). This is most appropriate for 1st Graders except they might need assistance with reading the cards.
Second graders should be able to read the cards so use your discretion as to whether or not they need practice with the activities included. They are great in a center for reinforcement.**
Other Math Resources You Might Like:
❤️ Don't forget that leaving positive feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases. I love that feedback! Please rate this resource and leave feedback HERE.
❤️ Also, follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the 1st ten buyers after they are posted. It pays to follow me! Be the first to know about our new resources. CLICK HERE.
❤️ If you have any questions or need help with this resource, please email us at
❤️ For FUN teaching ideas and freebies, visit us at The Fun Factory Blog