Telling Time to the Minute GOOGLE Classroom Math Game Distance Learning
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Imagine having a math center where you only needed to explain the instructions once. Now you can do that with this third grade math games bundle. I've created 16 games that cover every CC math standard. The best part - it's FUN! Try before you buy -> Addition within 5Students engage with these gaPrice $24.00Original Price $43.00Save $19.00
- Engage your scholars in learning with this digital math games bundle! This bundle of games is extremely helpful for special education teachers, homeschool, and classroom teachers. This is because this bundle makes differentiation simple. Try before you buy -> Addition within 5Students love this gPrice $87.00Original Price $174.00Save $87.00
- Get excited for this bundle of third grade math games! These are my best sellers combined in one and there's a good reason why. These games are so much fun! They're versatile and can be played in many different ways so your math centers will never be boring! Download the preview to see what's all inPrice $47.00Original Price $92.50Save $45.50
Practice telling time to the minute using this digital math game! This is perfect for distance learning! This interactive game is highly engaging! You'll appreciate that your students can use this on practically ANY device.
Tap the link to save 30% on the
- 20 self-checking questions
- audio and animations
- recording sheet (download from the preview)
Students read math questions and select the best answer to feed the monster. Students will answer 20 questions to feed the monster. This game is so much fun! CLICK HERE to watch this resource in action.
This bundle includes:
- Rounding Numbers
- Equivalent Fractions
- Addition and Subtraction Strategies
- Telling Time to the Minute
- Graphs & Data
- Elapsed Time
- Multiplying Multiples
- Mass & Capacity
- Properties of Multiplication
- Multiplication and Division Facts
- One Step Word Problems
- Two-Step Word Problems
- Area & Perimeter
*Click HERE to see how to convert this resource into PowerPoint.
**Click HERE to see a demonstration on how to play this game!
Did You know I have paper math games too?
Let's get connected! Click the STAR to receive notifications whenever I post new resources for 50% off AND my monthly newsletters! Get even more tips, FREEBIES, and coaching from Simply STEAM on social media!