This is a system used with children with ASD to teach telling time to the nearest minute. It is used in discrete trial format and is explained in the directions provided. This system could be used to teach any child how to tell time to the nearest minute.
1. Large clock to use for teaching
2. 60 Analog Clocks Cards with Minute Time Intervals
3. 60 Digital Time Cards to Match the Analog Clocks for answer choices
4. A Discrete Trial Data Sheet to measure progress
5. A Master Sheet to Circle and Date when the child masters that interval
6. A Data Sheet to collect data on all 60 times.