Also included in
- This is a year's set of 2nd grade guided math units. Each unit follows a guided math format complete with lesson plans for whole group, small group, and independent practice activities that can be used in your classroom all year long. All activities come in color and black and white. Center directio$135.00$195.00Save $60.00
This unit was designed to introduce and reinforce telling time in 5 and 1 minute increments. It includes 10 days worth of lesson plans to be used as a guide. These plans follow a guided math format that include a warm up, mini whole group lesson, independent practice, and small group ideas for you to use in your classroom. All activities come in color and black and white. Center direction and recording pages are included along with answer keys.
Since each state has different standards, EVERY ACTIVITY comes in a 5 minute option and a 1 minute option. If you teach in a state that does not teach telling time to the minute, the lessons can easily be adapted with the same 5 minute activity.
Here is what you'll get with this unit:
- Vocabulary Anchor Charts
- Daily Word Problems
- Time Check
- Large Anchor Chart
- Pre-Assessments with Data Checklists
- Day 1 (A.M and P.M.)
- Day 2 (Time in 5 Minute Increments)
- Day 3 (Time in 5 Minute Increments/Quarter and Half Hours)
- Day 4 (Time in 5 Minute Increments)
- Day 5 (Time in 5 Minute Increments)
- Day 6 (Time to the Minute)
- Day 7 (Time to the Minute)
- Day 8 (Time to the Minute)
- Day 9 (Time to the Minute)
- Day 10 (Review)
- Higher Order Thinking Questions
- Extra Activities to Use All Year
These lesson plans are filled with hands on engagement and interactive notebook
activities. Games and task cards are also included and can be used all year long. You
will not find lots of worksheets in this unit.
Aligns with Texas TEKS: 2.9G
Aligns with CCS: 2.MD.C.7
Looking for more Guided Math Units? Click Here!
Looking for more Guided Math resources? Click Here!