32 Task Cards
10 Activity Pages
Telling Time to the Nearest 5 Minutes
Engage your students with these task card strips where students read the digital time and match with the analog clock. Students choose from three clocks that are very similar to select the time that matches the digital time. Excellent resource to supplement your telling time curriculum. Use these task cards to "SCOOT" from desk to desk, as morning work, math warm-up with a partner, in guided math groups or in your math centers. Answer key is included.
You will also receive 10 activity pages to also use as daily formatives, in your math center, homework or with Kagan activities. Here is a breakdown of the 10 activity pages:
1) Draw the hour and minute hand on blank clocks (2 pages)
2) What Time Will It Be In? - Students look at first clock, determine time, then add minutes to find the elapsed time
3) What Time Was it? - Students look at first clock and then subtract minutes to find the start time of the event
4) Time Check #1 - Analyze 14 clocks and select the clocks that are in the 3:00 hour
5) Time Check #2 - Analyze 14 clocks and select the clocks the are on the :15, :30, and :45 minutes
6) What Time Is It? - Look at analog clocks and record the time in digital form to the nearest five minutes.
7) Color the Time - Read the analog clock and select from three multiple choice digital times
8) Time Word Problems - Six simple word problems, add on to find the elapsed time.
9) Time Match - Cut & Paste - Cut out the digital time and match to the analog clock.
You will be able to reach a wide range of learning styles with these task cards and activities. I hope your students enjoy them.
Teacher's Game Plan
Click Here to View My Distributive and Associative Properties Task Cards
Click Here to View My Telling Time to Hour and Half Hour Task Cards & 10 Activity Pages
Click Here to View My Introduction to Division Task Cards
Click Here to View My Place Value Riddles 2 Sets of Task Cards
Click Here to View My Multiplication Task Cards Arrays and Equal Groups
Click Here to View My Timed Multiplication Fluency Drills
Click Here to View My Place Value Bundle for 2nd and 3rd Grade
Click Here to View My Area and Perimeter Task Cards
Click Here to View My Rounding Rockets Bundle and 175 Exit Tickets
Click Here to View My Geometry Task Cards Ordered Pairs
Click Here to View Counting 1 to 120 Number Detectives
Click Here to View My Money Bundle Big Task Cards for Little Learners