Telling Time to the Nearest Minute
32 Task Cards
8 Activity Pages and 36 Time Memory Matching Cards
Excellent resource to add to your telling time curriculum. Engage students with these 32 task card strips, 8 activity pages, and 36 time memory matching cards. Task cards include recording sheet and answer sheet.
Eight activity pages included to use in your math center, guided math groups, homework, or as a formative assessment.
1) Draw hands on clocks to match the time to the nearest minute
2) Look at clocks and select time in word form in minutes after hour or before hour
3) Eight simple word problems with a start time, add minutes, record new time
4) Two spinner activities - spin to find the start time, then spin again to add or subtract a set amount of minutes to get the new time
5) Sort activities to the nearest minute, nearest 5 minutes or nearest hour
6) Look at the clock and record the time in digital form, minutes after the hour and minutes before the next hour
7) A Day at the Theme Park with timeline and elapsed time word problems
See these other telling time task cards to the nearest hour or half hour and time to the nearest five minutes.
Hope your students enjoy these task cards and activities.
Teacher's Game Plan
Click Here to View My Time to the Nearest 5 Minutes Task Cards
Click Here to View My Time to the Hour and Half Hour Task Cards