This 18 problem time matching puzzle math station is great for helping students tell time to the nearest minute. Students match up the picture of the clock with the time that it is telling, they then write their answers on the included worksheet. Real pictures of clocks have been used so students can practice their time telling skills for real. Can be used by small group, partners, or individual students.
• Includes 18 time problems, direction sheet, worksheet and answer sheet
• The puzzle can be printed double sided with the puzzle on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing on cardstock and laminating the puzzle pieces for durability.
I always get a cheer when these come out, definite class favorites!
If you like this product, you might be interested in
Standard Length conversions, Math Center
Metric Length conversions, Math Center
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating
and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $4.65 purchase is worth 5 TpT credits!)