Telling Time to the Quarter, Half, and Whole Hour!
This set is available to purchase as part of the ► Telling Time Bundle
• TEKS and CCSS standards
• clock reference page/mini anchor chart
• 2 piece puzzle with labeled clocks to match analog and digital clocks and a student recording sheet
• 3 piece puzzle to match analog clocks, digital clocks, and time written in words and a student recording sheet
• interactive notebook page with clocks
• 12 task cards with labeled clocks, a student response sheet, and an answer key
• 24 task cards, a student response sheet, and an answer key
• 2 printables to use for extra practice
• an exit ticket
Suggestions for use:
• Scavenger Hunt - Staple/Tape cards on walls in the room. Students would walk to each card, answer the problem on the response sheet, and then move to another card. Continue until all problems have been answered.
• Scoot – Place one card on each desk. Students would answer the problem on their desk on the response sheet. Everyone would move to the next desk and repeat the process until all problems have been completed.
• Whole Group – Display one card at a time under a projector. Students could work in teams to answer problems.
• Math Centers - place cards and recording sheets in a folder or basket. Students will answer each card working collaboratively or independently.
• guided math group
• partner work
• early finishers
• test prep
TEKS 2.9(G) Read and write time to the nearest one-minute increment using analog and digital clocks and distinguish between a.m. and p.m.
CCSS 2.MD.7. Tell and write time from analog and digital clocks to the nearest five minutes, using a.m. and p.m.
Telling Time to the Hour Task Cards
Telling Time (half past the hour) Task Cards
Telling Time to the Hour and Half Hour Task Cards
Telling Time in 5 Minute Increments Task Cards
Telling Time to the Minute Task Cards