This ninja themed time unit contains numerous practice games, activities, and worksheets to help your students learn to tell time to the hour, half hour, quarter to, quarter after, and to the 5 minutes. This unit also contains lots of formative and summative assessment methods including math journal templates and an end of unit quiz. Also included is a cute ninja certificate of completion. All answer keys are included.
Table of Contents
1. Make a clock- for student practice
2. Match the clock with the time (to the hour)
3. What time is it to the hour worksheet
4. Draw the hands on the clock worksheet (to the hour)
5. Math journal (telling time to the hour)
6. What time is it (to the half hour)
7. Draw your hands on the clock (to the half hour)
8. Math journal (telling time to the half hour)
9. Match the clocks with the time (quarter after and quarter to)
10. Draw the hands on the clock (the quarters)
11. What time is it (the quarters)
12. Draw hands on the clock to show… (to the 5 minutes)
13. What time is it… (to the 5 minutes)
14. Math journal (show how to tell time to the nearest 5 minutes).
15. What time is it Mr. Ninja (telling time assessment)
16. Place the clocks in order (cutting and pasting activity)
17. Learning about AM and PM. What Might you be doing when….
18. Draw the hands on the clock to show what you might be doing when…
19. Time word problems (elapsed time).
20. Telling time bingo game
21. Telling time I have, who has? Game
22. 20 telling time task cards
23. Time matching game (match the clock with the digital time)
24. Telling time quiz
25. Ninja Telling Time congratulations certificate
26. Math journal (blank template)
27. Answer Keys