This set of 144 double-sided flash cards can be used to let students get the hang of telling the time - in no time! Students can participate in team games or work individually, with enough cards to keep even large classes occupied.
- Times around the clock in five-minute increments: from 12:00 to 11:55 - you can give student groups each an hour to work with (twelve hours, each with twelve sub-cards).
- Each flash card has a clock face (both the hour and minute hands move up as the time reaches the hour - just like a real clock!). On the right of the clock face, the time is given in words - this side can be folded to the back to have double-sided cards - I've laminated mine!
Included in the package:
- Pocket sized flashcards, ideal for students’ use - 144 cards over 72 pages (two double-sided cards per page).
- Larger size flashcards (one clockface and the time in words per page), great for teaching/presenting. These can be shown on a projector/monitor or printed) - 144 cards on 144 pages.
- Answer handout pages with all times on a clockface and in words for students to work independently and check their work - 6 per page over 24 pages.