Requires Microsoft Word.
Each Word template in this bundle can be used to create a document with a table whose cells are “cards”. The table is set up so that the page has no unused space. When you print your cards, they will all be the same size, and there will be no margin to trim at the edges of the paper.
The bundle includes the following template files:
1x6_Portrait_Card.dotx: 1 columns by 6 rows, portrait orientation, 6 cards per page
2x4_Portrait_Card.dotx: 2 columns by 4 rows, portrait orientation, 8 cards per page
3x4_Portrait_Card.dotx: 3 columns by 4 rows, portrait orientation, 12 cards per page
3x5_Portrait_Card.dotx: 3 columns by 5 rows, portrait orientation, 15 cards per page
6x6_Portrait_Card.dotx: 6 columns by 6 rows, portrait orientation, 36 cards per page
2x2_Landscape_Card.dotx: 2 columns by 2 rows, landscape orientation, 2 cards per page
3x1_Landscape_Card.dotx: 3 columns by 1 rows, landscape orientation, 3 cards per page
3x4_Landscape_Card.dotx: 3 columns by 4 rows, landscape orientation, 12 cards per page
4x4_Landscape_Card.dotx: 4 columns by 4 rows, landscape orientation, 16 cards per page
6x4_Landscape_Card.dotx: 6 columns by 4 rows, landscape orientation, 24 cards per page
6x5_Landscape_Card.dotx: 6 columns by 5 rows, landscape orientation, 30 cards per page
To install the templates:
Extract the files in the ZIP file to your Word default personal templates location. To set (or lookup) this location, go to File\Options\Save in Word and set a location for "Default personal templates location".
To use the templates:
1. Create a new Word document based on the template for your desired card layout by opening Microsoft Word, and choosing File/New. Then click on "Personal" and select from the templates listed.
2. In your new document, fill in your desired text inside the table cells. To create multiple pages of cards, simply add more rows: position the cursor inside your table, pick the "Layout" tab, and choose "Insert Above" or "Insert Below".
3. Print. Please note: do NOT adjust or “fix” the paper margin settings when printing. The paper margins must stay at 0. Because each table cell has a 1/3 inch margin, your cards will print correctly.
4. Cut the cards apart.
Related products in my store, EmiStaples Teacher Tools:
• Q & A Remix – a Word add-in tool to create decks of collated, no-trim cards from your table of questions and answers. It can also create Jeopardy games, Bingo games, cubes, and riddle worksheets.
• Word Utilities – a Word add-in tool to help manage your Word tables. The tool includes a command for changing the dimensions of a table (e.g. changing a table from 2 rows and 3 columns to 3 rows and 2 columns) and a command for finding overflowing table cells whose content will be clipped when printed.
Please remember: your review earns you buying credits on TpT.
Copyright @2017 EmiStaples Teacher Tools email@example.com