This rational numbers packet has several types of foldables and writing activities for math. It could be used for notes, review, or classwork.
These followings could be used with any rational number assignment.
- FOLDABLE-RATIONAL NUMBERS
- FOLDABLE-DECIMALS AND FRACTIONS ON A LINE
- FOLDABLE SQUARES- SUMS AND DIFFERENCES OF RATIONAL NUMBERS
- FOLDABLE QUADS- PRODUCTS AND QUOTIENTS OF RATIONAL NUMBERS
- MY LITTLE NOTEBOOK FOR INTEGERS AND FOUR OPERATIONS
- MOBILES- EQUATIONS AND VOCABULARY
- CREATED ICE CREAM LAYERS FOR MATH CONCEPTS
- COMMON FACTOR FOR GCF AND LCM
After the students grasp the fundamentals of integers, decimals, and rational numbers with the notes or foldables, they make up and practice one operation expressions, equations or modeling. Of course, students have to create mobiles for solving and applying math in real life.
Please do not stop yet. This has ice cream layering for making and solving two - operation equations, which has to represent a life event.
Yes some directions are provided.
Here are some similar items:
Please check this: 7th Grade NS2
Comprehending and Solving Equations
If you want a bundle of resources for number concepts, check
Understanding Expressions and Equations
Collection of Rational Numbers in Expression