Ready to use amazing new neuro discoveries to take advantage of student capabilities to explore lesson topics
HIT HERE FOR VIDEO DESCRIPTION OF THIS PRODUCT
If you’re like many upper grade teachers I work with
– you’re likely wondering where to begin. If you have yet to build a brain based lesson, you’ll also want to know how to ensure students come away with more from these multiple intelligence tasks.
Brain based templates included in this kit
have won awards in several countries for their propensity to gain higher motivation and student achievement for your students. More importantly - these step-by-step- lesson-building-materials and samples will enable you to create your own brain based lessons on any topic!
You will be surprised
how brain based lessons take less work on your part and more enjoyable interactions from your students. Find opportunities here for students to build their own multiple intelligence tasks and assume more responsibility for personal growth in your classes.
Included are Mita’s award winning templates with samples lesson parts:
1. Brain based lesson parts with sample MI tasks for all lessons
2. Brain based lesson template for MI tasks to explore all topics
3. Brain based guided template to track lessons and plan tasks
4. Brain based template to plan student tasks for all lesson topics
5. Sample brain based lesson topic - skin structure and disorders
6. Template for brain based lesson with multiple intelligence tasks
7. Template for brain based lesson with multiple intelligence tasks
8. Tips to create your own brain based lessons for all topics
9. 5 Practical steps to ensure proven results of brain based lesson
10. Template with your steps to ensure motivation and achievement
11. Chart to observe evidence of student growth in all lessons
Hopefully these ready-to-roll brain-based materials
will benefit your learners and leaders as they do mine at middle, secondary, university levels and beyond.
Do follow my TpT site
and keep up with brain-friendly materials to enhance your class.
If you have any further questions
about how to get the most from this product, please do contact me at email@example.com and I’ll be glad to help further.
All the best
as you learn and lead with the brain in mind!
Join the Brain Based Circle! Connect with Me!
Brain Leaders and Learners Blog
Mita Brain Center Facebook
efweber on Pinterest
@ellenfweber on Twitter
ellenfweber on Instagram
Ellen Weber on Google+
Ellen Weber on LinkedIn
Created by Ellen Weber, Brain Based Tasks for Growth Mindset