You’ll find brain based unit samples, templates and tips here, to build your own active units
HIT HERE FOR VIDEO DESCRIPTION OF THIS PRODUCT
In addition, this kit offers extra blank templates to create 8 brain based lessons related to your next unit theme.
Learners enjoy engaging lesson questions
to investigate current research, new skill development and innovative approaches to lead change in settings beyond your classroom.
The Mita model used in this product
has won awards in several countries for higher motivation and student achievement. Find-lesson-building-materials here to create your own Brain Based Lessons!
Included is Mita’s award winning approach in:
1. Brain based unit template for themes, questions and targets
2. Sample brain based unit with 8 sample lessons outlined
3. Sample multiple intelligence tasks to guide your unit planning
4. Sample lesson to guide your unit lesson plans
5. Brain based templates for a unit-related lessons & active tasks
6. Sample active multiple intelligence lesson tasks
7. Brain facts to show why these units gain higher achievement
8. 10 Tips to gain higher student achievement from unit
9. Chart 5 practical steps to that enhance brain based units
10. My Contact Information for further support
Hopefully these ready-to-roll brain-based materials
will benefit your learners and leaders as they do mine at middle, secondary, university levels and beyond.
Do follow my TpT site
and keep up with brain-friendly materials to enhance your class.
If you have any further questions
about how to get the most from this product, please do contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be glad to help further.
All the best
as you learn and lead with the brain in mind!
Join the Brain Based Circle! Connect with Me!
Brain Leaders and Learners Blog
Mita Brain Center Facebook
efweber on Pinterest
@ellenfweber on Twitter
ellenfweber on Instagram
Ellen Weber on Google+
Ellen Weber on LinkedIn
Created by Ellen Weber, Brain Based Tasks for Growth Mindset