2 files - 0-10 & 0-20
This is a quick 10 Frame Flash smartboard activity.
The exciting thing about this one is that you can
change the order of the slides when your children
* I begin with them in order from 0 -10. We will practice
these usually for about a week. It depends on the students.
Do this by going to Slide Show and click From Beginning.
* I will then begin moving the slides around. You can do this by:
1. going to view / click on slide sorter / move the slides around / then
go back and click the normal view
2. In the Power Point Home page drag the slides up and down on the left
* You can also change the amount of time and etc. on each slide by
going to the transition view as your students get quicker.
* I have added my voice on pages that I lead my students to join in. Your
students will quickly over “cheer” my voice. I did not add my voice on the
last page where they cheer “yay”. They will do this with pure enthusiasm.
* I have added 2 recording pages in case you want to slow the transitions down and have your students write the numbers as they flash
All of these versatile items above make this a great tool for my classroom.