Directions for Playing the Game
1. Print off cards onto cardstock, cut apart, laminate, and cut apart again.
2. Place cards into rows on table or playing surface.
3. Player one turns over two cards. To get a match, player one must have one card with a ten frame and one card with a number. If player has a match, they take the two cards and take another turn. If player does not have a match, player turns the cards over in the same space and the next player takes their turn.
4. Play continues until all the cards are matched or until the time allotted is done.
5. Player with the most matches is the winner.
6. This game is great for centers as it does not need much direction from the teacher.
7. This game requires students to be able to count from 0-20.
8. Graphics licensed by Marcelline Attard http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/Free-Your-Heart